Token represents a natural diamond, double-graded GIA/GCAL; stored at Brinks, NYC. Tradeable or redeemable per terms.
Buyers are required to read full terms and conditions. Purchase of token constitutes acceptance of full terms and conditions
Brief Summary of Terms & Condition
Ownership of Token represents an exclusive claim on the physical diamond shown (see links to grading reports for full detail).
Token itself may be re-offered for sale by owner on OpenSea or any ERC721-supporting platform that accepts Icecap tokens.
Token may be redeemed, in which case actual diamond will be shipped to token’s owner. Redemption process involves:
Payment of Fees
- Title transfer fee: $50 (current fee.)
- Sales tax (if applicable)
- Any unpaid storage fees (check metadata, for fees owed, if any. Storage fee is currently $10/year.)
- Shipping & Insurance
- Full name of owner
- Email address
- Shipping Address
- Shipping Preference
Delivery of Token to Icecap
- Icecap will specify a public key for return of token prior to diamond shipment
- Redemption will not be allowed if Redeemer is in a country in which transactions are prohibited by U.S. Law, or buyer is on a prohibited list under U.S. Law.
Read full terms and conditions.
- Information on the diamond grading process
- An understanding of the 4 C’s of diamond grading.
- In depth information that goes beyond the 4 C’s.
- How Icecap chooses diamonds for tokenization, and its program standards
- An historical overview of diamond prices
- Why Icecap’s patent-pending technology offers diamond investors the safest, most secure, more trouble-free, most efficient, lowest-cost, and friction-free means for buying diamonds for asset diversification—along with a comparison to other (lesser) models.
- The Gold Plated team that built Icecap, and stands behind it.
- Icecap tokens FAQ
- Icecap home page